Overall Depth: 1.5 inches
Electronics Condition: New
• Enjoy sharp precise cuts each time the Freud 10 Inch Fusion Trio General Purpose Saw Blade
• Performs the best when used for crosscut and ripping applications
• 40 teeth fusion blade provides versatility for crosscutting and ripping with a trio grind design
• Laser-cut anti-vibration slots reduce vibration for longer blade life and a crisper finish
• Hi-Density Carbide blend feature optimal performance with a sharper edge
Woodworking requires the best tools and accessories in order to have the best end result possible. The Freud Next Generation Fusion Trio Saw Blade will provide a flawless and pristine cut that will surely leave you satisfied.
The saw blade is ideally used for ripping and crosscutting applications. With a 40 teeth Fusion Trio blade, you'll have a special grind for the top, sides, and face of each tooth. Enjoy an even crisper and straight cut as the blade's laser-cut anti-vibration slots reduce vibration and extending the saw blade's life in the process.
The woodcutting blade features a Hi-Density Carbide crosscutting blend to provide optimal and efficient performance with a sharper edge. Along with a Perma-Shield non-stick coating to prevent corrosion and pitch build-up, you'll be able to use the durable blade for many projects. When sharpening the blade, always use a Freud certified sharpener.
With smooth and detailed cuts all around, you'll be excited to tackle any woodworking task with the Freud Next Generation Fusion Saw Blade.