From Gravity Defyer, the Ion Athletic Shoes feature:
- Breathable mesh upper produces proper ventilation & flexibility
- Removable insoles to accommodate custom orthotic support
- Traditional lace up closure ensures a secure and personalized fit.
- Front rolling forefoot design smooth movement and stability. reduces foot stress by isolating 28 bones 30 joints, and over 100 muscles from harm
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Roomy toe box extra room for comfort and better blood circulation
- With a midsole 30% thicker than the original, clinically proven VersoShock® pain relief sole, the Ion wraps your foot in comfort.
- With a maximal sole for those who need extra cushioning at the arch and forefoot, the Ion promises increased balance, stability, and support to ease the pain of plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, bunions, stress fractures, and more.
- MEDICARE / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Weight: 13oz
Defying expectations of how comfortable athletic shoes can be, Gravity Defyer uses innovative technology to provide unbeatable comfort and wearability to maximize pain reduction. According to the 2017 clinical study by Olive View UCLA Medical Center, participants experienced an 85% decrease in knee pain, 91% less back pain, 92% less ankle pain, and a 75% reduction in foot pain when wearing Gravity Defyer athletic shoes.