Number of Pieces: 1000
Suggested Age: 14 Years and Up
• The illusive fish that got away
• Officially Licensed Realtree Product
• 1000 Piece Puzzle Finished 19.25 inch x 26.75 inch
• Thick recycled puzzle board and random cut pieces ensure a tight interlocking fit and create a fun experience
• MasterPieces - An American Puzzle & Game Company. We stand behind our products and guarantee your satisfaction.
These MasterPieces 19.25" x 26.75" 1000pc Realtree Puzzle of The One That Got Away features a cabin scene right infront of a river with the jumping trout. This was beautifully painted by artist, Dona Gelsinger. Gelsinger is inspired by the natural beauty and abundant wildlife throughout her hometown in the Rogue River Valley of Southern Oregon. She brings nature to life with her keen eye and practiced strokes, making you feel as if you're right there, taking a peek at nature's most magnificent creatures. Hand painted artwork by Dona Gelsinger is combined with exact Realtree patterns to create a one-of-a-kind image. To reduce their impact on our environment, the chipboard used in these puzzles is made of recycled material.