Dimensions (Overall): 30.0 inches (L), 18.25 inches (H) x 13.75 inches (W)
Weight: 47.9 pounds
Peak power: 220 watts
Model name: 625881
Noise Level: 16 db spl
Wattage Output: 15 watts
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item,
• Bi-Amplified Design: SV monitors feature a bi-amplified design that feeds the perfect amount of power to each of its drivers, at the perfect crossover point.
• Consistent Mix Transfer: Stage Right studio monitors help you create mixes that transfer accurately between different headphones, speakers, car stereos, and even TVs.
• SV monitors are no-frills speakers with a feature set that is on par with other professional monitoring solutions. Where these Stage Right powered monitors excel is in their sonic performance, with the ability to create mixes that are exceptionally consistent across different playback mediums. Mixing on SV monitors ensures that your tracks retain their studio quality through different headphones, consumer speakers, car stereos, or even TVs.
• Class AB Amp: Stage Right SV monitors combine efficiency with low distortion for an accurate and reliable, high performance studio monitor.
• Flexible I/O: SV studio monitors feature XLR, 1/4in TRS, and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any playback equipment or sound source.
Great studio monitors aren't supposed to "wow" you. Instead, they are designed to provide a neutral reference point, an accurate baseline to expose weaknesses in your mix. The Stage Right SV reference monitors deliver a top-tier, professional-level, critical listening experience at a home studio price. A bi-amplified design that utilizes a Class AB amp, plus premium components, explains the SV's professional studio-level performance. With a wider than average frequency response, exceptional stereo imaging, and neutral sound coloration, Stage Right SV studio monitors are both an ideal starting point for home recording, as well as the perfect upgrade to your project studio. In addition to improving your mix, SV's are great monitors for streaming, podcasting, or any other application where critical listening and accurate reproduction is required.