A blender and brush cleanser thats free of dyes and skin irritants.
What it does:
This cleanser supports the integrity of the beautyblender® as it removes excess residue and germs for a clean makeup application. Our gentle formula contains Coconut Surfactants and Dead Sea Salts that help keep blenders and makeup brushes soft and in top condition while using our same calming beautyblender lavender fragrance.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Wet beautyblender or makeup brushes
- Apply cleanser
- Lightly squeeze and work into a lather
- For stubborn stains and to break down makeup residue, pour a small amount of blendercleanser into a bowl with water, lather and soak for a few hours or overnight
- Gently squeeze beautyblender or makeup brushes and rinse again to remove any excess cleanser and water
- Place beautyblender or makeup brushes in a clean, ventilated area to dry
5 oz./150 ml.
Founder Rea Ann Silva’s experience spans a 20-year journey as one of the most sought-after Hollywood makeup artists in the industry. As the creative force behind beautyblender, she single-handedly changed the beauty game. The one-of-a-kind edgeless makeup sponge ensured her clients looked impeccable on camera in high-definition. The category-creator quickly won countless beauty awards and is now beloved by both makeup aficionados and newbies as the go-to tool for achieving a perfectly blended complexion. Today, beautyblender continues to drive innovation with products that require minimal effort yet offer maximum results.