Color: RedWHY CHOOSE LLP-TAPES (Brand Registered)? ensures fast delivery and hassle free refund if you are not satisfied with the performance of our product because we have unsurpassed quality control per ISO9001 to all items before leaving factory to.
PRODUCT FEATURES:: - Widely used in many places at home, office, stores, factory and warehouse. - ROHS certified for safety. - One side bonding tape for materials like glass, concrete, vinyl, marble, tiles, metals, tiles, plastics like ABS and polycarbonate. - Multiple colors available for Black, Gray, Red, Green, Purple, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Orange and Pink. - Duct formed tape with rubber coated adhesive on one side. - Easy tearing up horizontally or vertically by hand. - Packed in single PE bag. - Gafer tape is ideal to organize the cables, repair gears furniture, make warning marks, hold mat, pipes, decorate sport gears and more outdoor & indoor.
Width: 2.36 inch.
- Length: 108 feet.
- Thickness: 11 mil.
- Adhesive Strength: 5lbs/square inch.
- Adhesion: >18N/ 2.4 inch width.
- Stripping Strength: >65N/inch.
- Tensile Strength: >245N/inch.
- Work Temperature: -30C to 125C.
- Material: Braided cloth with one sided coated butyl silicone adhesive. Duct tape, also called duck tape, is cloth- or scrim-backed pressure-sensitive tape, often coated with polyethylene. There are a variety of constructions using different backings and adhesives, and the term 'duct tape' is often used to refer to all sorts of different cloth tapes of differing purposes. Duct tape is often confused with gaffer tape (which is designed to be non-reflective and cleanly removed, unlike duct tape). Duct tape is generally silvery gray, but also available in other colors and even printed designs.