From Levi's®, this jacket features:
- boxy vintage silhouette for a stylish throwback feel perfect for layering
- gets better over time from natural wear with fading, stains and holes
- contrast point collar for a pop of color
- long sleeves with button closures at cuffs
- four-button front placket
- chest pockets
- welt hand pockets
- Of cotton
- machine wash; tumble dry
Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were Levi’s®, right?
Since inventing the very first pair back in 1873, the legacy heritage brand has been woven into the very fabric of American history and culture, epitomizing classic style and effortless cool.
Today, Levi’s® is the ultimate in denim authority and a worldwide apparel phenomenon, selling tops, bottoms, outerwear, accessories and more.
Relevant as ever, their innovative and pioneering spirit continues to evolve with every generation, becoming more and more sustainable, from products to practices—making it easier for everyone to buy better and wear what they buy longer.