Suggested Age: All Ages
Educational Focus: Letters
• Engaging bilingual children's book is effective for teaching the development of reading skills, vocabulary, fluency, and reading comprehension of both English and Kurdish
• Simple, repetitive sentence structures, basic vocabulary, and side-by-side bilingual text help with gradual mastery of both languages
• Bilingual book is TalkingPEN enabled to help perfect your pronunciation and intonation; simply use a Talking Pen (# 202445; sold separately), touch a corner of each page, and hear a professional native speaker read the words out loud
• Captivating, colorful illustrations will enthrall all learning styles while they follow storyline and sound out text
• Dual language book provides educational way to celebrate diverse cultures, traditions, and lifestyles at home or school
Enrich kids' worlds with this engaging (and educational) bilingual story book in dual English and Kurdish text. In a village in the Arabian Desert, a band of knife-wielding thieves want revenge. In a secret cave, Ali Baba has stumbled across their stolen treasure and now the bloodthirsty bandits are on his trail. How will the poor woodcutter outwit forty thieves all on his own? Ali Baba is going to need luck on his side; either that, or the help of a very clever friend...learners will have to keep reading to find out! Captivating illustrations and storyline offers readers/instructors a real-world way to discuss PSHE (Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education). Recommended for ages 9 to 14. Paperback.