MIYABI Kaizen knives combines the best hardening technology with the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
- The resilient core of VG10 super steel is protected by a stunning 64-layer flower Damascus pattern
- The blade is balanced by a refined D-shaped handle made of black linen Micarta
- The CRYODUR blades feature exceptional sharpness and durability thanks to their innovative, ice-hardening treatment
- With a wood-like texture, the comfortable handle won't slip from your hand and acts as a moisture repellent
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Hand wash
PURITY, GRACE AND ELEGANCE ARE QUALITIES HIGHLY APPRECIATED IN JAPANESE CULTURE. AND THE MIYABI BRAND BY ZWILLING IS SYNONYMOUS WITH PRECISELY THESE QUALITIES.
MIYABI is a ZWILLING Group brand and is synonymous with genuine Japanese knives. MIYABI knives are authentic because MIYABI does not try to be Japanese; it really is Japanese.
MIYABI knives are manufactured in the tradition of the ancient masters, who once produced the finest Japanese swords. They are designed by the Japanese, have a contemporary Japanese design and are produced in ZWILLING's own factories in Japan.