Dimensions (Overall): 7.7 inches (L), 5.0 inches (H) x 5.1 inches (W)
Weight: 2.38 pounds
Cable/Cord Length: 10 feet
Connection Gender: Male-To-Male
Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item,
• 48Gbps Bandwidth: These cables feature up to 48Gbps bandwidth, which allows them to support high bandwidth dependent content and features, such as Dynamic HDR, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, and DTS:X.
• Dynamic HDR: Dynamic HDR ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast, and wider color gamuts, optimized on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
• Supports up to 8K@60Hz: These cables support uncompressed video resolutions up to 8K@60Hz, including 4K@120Hz. Additionally, they can support resolutions up to 10K@120Hz using the visually lossless VESA Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2a.
• eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel): The eARC feature simplifies connectivity and is optimized for use with object-based audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. It ensures full compatibility between audio devices and future HDMI 2.1 devices.
• Next-Gen Performance for Next-Gen Consoles: This cable is ideal for use with the latest gaming consoles, including the Sony PlayStation 5, PlayStation S Digital Edition, Microsoft Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S.
The Monoprice 8K Certified Braided Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable is the next generation of HDMI cable. Certified by an HDMI authorized testing center, these cables support up to 8K@60Hz/4K@120Hz resolution, 48Gbps bandwidth, and all features found in the HDMI 2.1 specification. It features next-gen technology, which makes it the perfect choice for the latest gaming consoles, including the Sony PlayStation 5, PlayStation 5 Digital Edition, Microsoft Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S. The high strength braided cable resists damage that ordinary cables are prone to. Connect your devices without worrying about eventual cuts, kinks, or everyday wear and tear to your cable.