Door Opening Dimensions: 6 feet (H) x 4 feet (W)
Dimensions (Overall): 84 inches (H) x 72 inches (W)
Weight: 90 pounds
Siding Material: Polyethylene Film
Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, No Tools Needed
Number of Vent Openings: 4
Siding Thickness: .5 inches
Number of Shelves: 0
Warranty: No Applicable Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item,
• Protects your outdoor gardens from the cold winter; Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 6 x 7 feet
• Easy to set-up with steel frame wingnut directly over your garden area with no tools required
• Precise fittings provide added strength and stability to the frame in windy conditions
• Roll-up screen windows offer cross ventilation to control the temperature and resists pests
• UV and mold-resistant fabric cover designed to withstand outdoor elements for long-lasting use
Whether you're a hobby gardener or a professional horticulturist, you know that cold weather and plants don't go together. Don't let the winter season ruin your plant growth and protect your greenery with the Spring Gardener Gable Enclosed Outdoor Garden Greenhouse.
Measuring 8 feet long, 6 feet wide, and 7 feet tall, this portable greenhouse offers ample growing space and headroom to grow the plants of your dreams. From geraniums to ferns and more, this walk-in greenhouse keeps all of your greenery warm and safe during the coldest months of the year.
Easy to set up with a steel frame wingnut assembly, simply place the shelter over your outdoor garden area, and adjust the fittings for added strength. With no tools required, you'll have this plant house up and ready in no time.
Equipped with screened roll-up windows, this enclosed greenhouse offers cross ventilation for optimal climate control, plus protects your plants from harmful pests. The UV and mold-resistant fabric cover is designed to withstand the elements so you can use this hothouse season after season. Lightweight and portable, the Spring Gardener Gable Greenhouse is ideal for backyards, balconies, patios, and more.