*Product availability is subject to suppliers inventory
They say it started with a virus--that left me as The Dizzy Broad!
People like to go on carnival rides--mostly to get good and scared, or crazy dizzy. Then, after it wears off, they go back on the ride and do it again. You know that feeling in your head and stomach, and how your vi- sion changes as you try to maneuver through the crowd. Everyone laughs at your reaction, and you can barely manage to walk without assistance--but all the while you know that it will wear off even before your time at the carnival has ended, or at least by the next morning.
Remember, all this was your choice!
But what if it wasn't your choice?
In this book you will learn:
- how those who go through vertigo feel
- how to help
- how to pray and converse in positive way
- to let them do all they can when you help
- to expect only minimal improvements
- that "two steps forward/three steps back" is the norm
- how to see God working in it
- how to bring some humor into it
- not to be afraid to laugh--you did at the carnival!