The Trophy Skin Pore Extraction Tip clears pores of pesky blackheads, whiteheads and excess oil. Using the power of suction from your Trophy Skin microdermabrasion device, you are on your way to clear pores for healthy skin.
The Pore Extraction Tip, included in the standard kit for the MicrodermMD and the RejuvadermMD, used regularly will gradually remove:
- Excess Sebum/Oil
This tip uses the suction motor on the MicrodermMD, the MiniMD or the RejuvadermMD to gradually pull debris deep from the pores. You would use this tip at the lowest suction level on alternate days of performing a microdermabrasion treatment. Regular Microdermabrasion coupled with the pore extraction will remove stubborn blackheads and whiteheads. This tip works with MiniMD but is not included in the MiniMD kit.How to Use:
- Remove the diamond tip from your Trophy Skin device and ensure there is a clean black filter in the filter seat.
- Place the Extraction Tip on the device.
- Turn on to the LOWEST suction level on your device.
- Take care to continuously move the tip across the treatment area with short gliding strokes.
- Using higher suction settings is not advised as you may experience discomfort and possible marking of the skin.
We are committed to helping you achieve your best life. We are a skincare company, but we are also so much more. When you have a skincare routine that works for you, it affects your whole life. This begins with confidence. When you aren’t worried about covering up an imperfection or changing your appearance, you feel better about yourself and the goals you have set for your life.
This is where we come in. With our high-tech beauty tools, we uncomplicate skin care routines. You found us because you are curious, smart and do your research to find things that make your life better, whether it is productivity to achieve the utopian work/life balance, the kindest most effective way to get your child to sleep through the night, or a new/high tech way to approach common skin problems.