Number of Pages:
Foreign Language StudySub-Genre:
Rafael MartinezAge Range:
Book Synopsis 55% OFF for Bookstores! NOW at $ 49,99 instead of $ 77,48
Have you ever want to learn Spanish in a fun way? Do you have a hard time learning new ideas or languages? If this is the case, then this book is a perfect learning tool for you!
Your Customers will never stop using this book.
This book includes 3 books:
- Learn Spanish for Beginners: 1000+ Easy and Common Phrases for Learning the Spanish Language
- Learn Spanish for Beginners: 1000+ Easy And Common Spanish Words in Context for Learning Spanish Language
- Learn Spanish for Beginners: 100+ Easy and Common Spanish Conversations for Learning Spanish Language
You will find:
- Bonus Tips and Tricks
- 21 conversations about personal information in which you will learn to provide this information: age, nationality, your family, your taste in books, musical, political, and religious preferences, your hobbies, contact points, and telephone number among other basic data.
- 20 conversations about visiting another country that will allow you to learn the vocabulary necessary to carry out the formalities and procedures required for a trip to another country: how to pack your suitcases, board the plane, request a taxi, make a hotel reservation, rent a car, walk along the beach, go to the mountains, an amusement park, a museum, among other destinations.
- 20 conversations about living in a country that will help you define: how to rent a house, ask for typical food, pay fines, know the laws, buy a car, ask for car maintenance, buy a house, pay taxes, ask for credits, and other related topics.
- 20 everyday conversations related to daily activities: visiting the mall, ordering a pizza, buying clothes, asking for a wifi code, ordering a book from a library, going to the movies, going to a restaurant, and even applying for a job.
- 20 conversations of different professions and jobs with which you can learn the vocabulary and tasks of different jobs, such as secretary, police, babysitter, fireman, guard, businessman, designer, baker, gardener, janitor, among others.
- and more...
When you finish reading this book, you will have enough knowledge of vocabulary, grammar, and basic verbs to establish a conversation with another person in Spanish.
Buy it NOW and let your customers get addicted to this amazing book.