Dimensions (Overall): 13 inches (H) x 17 inches (W) x 5.38 inches (D)
Electronics Condition: New
Wireless Technology: No wireless technology
• Planet Audio 12-Inch 1800W Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coil Car Audio Subwoofer
• 12-inch dual voice coil car audio subwoofer
• Boss Audio Armor Monoblock A/B MOSFET power Amplifier delivers 1500 watts peak power; Max power: 750 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms; 1500 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms; RMS Power: 563 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms; 1125 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms; Features hi/low level inputs, variable low pass crossover and switchable bass boost; Remote included
• Install your amp with ease with the competition quality Sound Storm AKS8 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit
• QPower 12 Inch Single Vented Sub Enclosure has 5/8-inch MDF Construction and covered in durable charcoal carpet with a single chamber slot port vent design; Dimensions (D x W x H): 15 x 17.5 x 13 inches
This car audio package includes a Planet Audio 1800-watt subwoofer, Boss 1500-watt amplifier with a remote and wiring kit, and a Q-Power enclosure.
The Planet Audio 12-Inch 1800W Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coil Car Audio Subwoofer can handle 1800 watts of MAX power and 900 watts of RMS power. Other features include a mounting depth of 5-3/8 inches and an impedance of 4-ohms.
Thump your car audio system with this AC12D subwoofer! With a 2-inch voice coil and 88 dB efficiency, you are really getting an incredible deal on this subwoofer. Planet Audio subwoofers are meant to sound great, and be sure to pair this with a Planet Audio or Boss Audio amplifier to get a perfect match.
You, yeah you, you need some more bump in your vehicle and the Boss Armor 1500W Monoblock Amplifier with 8-gauge wiring kit is the one that delivers the jams in your ride.
As a Class A/B amplifier with a MOSFET power supply, it gives you crystal clear and crisp acoustics as you drive down the open road. It's 2-Ohm stable to produce more power and more volume and is full of features that will leave you speechless.
It shows off switchable bass boost, variable gain control, a variable low-pass filter, high and low-level inputs, thermal protection, and a subwoofer level control that gives you the ability to boost the sub level when an amp or subwoofer are connected.
It has a peak power of 1500 watts at 2 Ohms, RMS power of 1125 at 2 Ohms, peak power of 750 watts at 4 Ohms, and RMS power of 563 watts at 4 Ohms. This amplifier also comes with an 8-gauge wiring installation kit for your convenience.
The Q Power 12-Inch Single Heavy Duty Vented Subwoofer Enclosure features solid 5/8-inch MDF construction, charcoal carpet covering, a dual vented design, and terminal cup connectors.