Number of Pieces: 50
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
• EXPLORE THE ANIMAL WORLD – This puzzle is a fantastic conversation starter for young explorers with an interest in animals. The brightly colored illustrations provide a range of talking points and are a great opportunity for you to talk about animals from all over the world.
• INCREASE CONCENTRATION & FOCUS – The puzzle encourages the child to build up concentration as they work to complete the whole puzzle and discover each new illustration. Jigsaw puzzles are a great way to improve a child’s ability to focus on a task to completion.
• DEVELOP PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – Working out which piece goes where is a wonderful way to develop problem-solving skills. Using trial and error, with the pictures to guide them, children will work out new techniques for solving the puzzle. These problem-solving skills will help them as they undertake other tasks.
• BOOST SELF-ESTEEM & CONFIDENCE – Completing a puzzle, either together with an adult or independently, gives a child a sense of achievement that provides them with a healthy boost to their self-esteem. Learning new skills is a great way to increase a child’s sense of self-esteem.
• IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS/HAND-EYE COORDINATION – Putting the puzzle together is a good physical challenge for children, boosting their developing motor skills and improving their hand-eye coordination; two transferable skills that will help them in many areas of their education.
The Jumbo Puzzle series are large floor puzzles that introduce children to basic concepts in a fun way. Each Jumbo Puzzle features very bright and colorful illustrations that encourage parent-child discussion about the pictured objects. Each Jumbo Puzzle has 50 puzzle pieces and measures 3ftx2ft! Ages 3+ years.